HTML5 Class on Oct 1 in San Francisco, CA
Thank you for your interest in HTML5 Training Course.
[top] Who is teaching this class?
Rick has been a freelance software engineer since he graduated in the early 2000's. He has worked in the UK and America both as a freelance consultant and as a freelance developer. He is a very passionate and seasoned full stack developer, specializing in advanced front end user interface(UI) and user experience(UX).
Having worked as lead CSS3/HTML5 developer for a start up in the Bay area, Rick has bleeding edge experience in ensuring extremely complex systems have simple to use and intuitive interfaces.
Having worked with nearly all web technologies over the last decade he believes that there is no one size fits all technology. However, he is an advocate for using open source wherever possible and admittedly has an affinity for curly brackets.
Between hitting up Las Vegas on the weekends and playing Magic the Gathering with his other coder friends, Rick is currently developing amongst other apps; a real-time unified social network for the trade show industry based in Las Vegas and a bidding platform for a crowdfunding app based in San Francisco.
[top] When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
All times are based on the following time-zone: Pacific Daylight Time.
[top] Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
[top] Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place at NewCircle's NewCircle HQ training location.
This training location offers the following features:
- WiFi LAN
- Internet Access
For nearby hotels please see NewCircle HQ training location page.
[top] What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1450.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
We will not charge your card until the training is confirmed.
[top] Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by NewCircle.
[top] How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
[top] What is provided for this training?
For this training, NewCircle provides::
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes danishes, breakfast bars and chips.
[top] What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
- Bringing your own laptop and ensuring it is setup correctly.
[top] What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 20 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.