Python Fundamentals Class on Jul 17 in New York City, NY
Thank you for your interest in Python Fundamentals Training Course.
[top] Who is teaching this class?
Simeon has been been a software developer for a decade and a half with expertise in many old and annoying technologies like Visual Basic, Delphi, Perl and PHP. In 2007 while working as the lead developer for a web design firm he discovered Python and liked it so much he quit his job to use it!
Since then his career as a developer has been particularly focused on "big data" web applications but Python and Django have remained his favorite tools of choice.
[top] When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
All times are based on the following time-zone: Eastern Daylight Time.
[top] Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
[top] Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place at NewCircle's New York City training location.
This training location offers the following features:
- WiFi LAN
- Internet Access
For nearby hotels please see New York City training location page.
[top] What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 2195.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
We will not charge your card until the training is confirmed.
[top] Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by NewCircle.
[top] How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
[top] What is provided for this training?
For this training, NewCircle provides::
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
[top] What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
- Bringing your own laptop and ensuring it is setup correctly.
[top] What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 15 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.