[top] Who is teaching this class?
Adam Breindel brings over 10 years of successes working with cutting-edge technology for small startups as well as major players in the travel, media/entertainment, financial, productivity, and consulting industries.
In addition to web sites, GUI applications, and mobile device software, Adam has also built high-volume middleware for one of the world's largest banks, and produced a new, modern integration to a 1960s-vintage mainframe app for one of the world's largest airlines.
Adam focuses on designing and coding systems in a way that yields predictable results, leverages best practices and high-productivity tools, minimizes excess code, and is fun to do. He has also spoken at tech conferences, written articles and skill assessments, and produced an open source tool for software development. Adam has enjoyed teaching large and small groups, covering topics from nuts-and-bolts Java programming to merging ideal process with real-world constraints in an organization.
[top] When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
All times are based on the following time-zone: Pacific Standard Time.
[top] Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
[top] Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place at NewCircle's NewCircle HQ training location.
This training location offers the following features:
- WiFi LAN
- Internet Access
For nearby hotels please see NewCircle HQ training location page.
[top] What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1450.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
We will not charge your card until the training is confirmed.
[top] Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by NewCircle.
[top] How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
[top] What is provided for this training?
For this training, NewCircle provides::
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes danishes, breakfast bars and chips.
[top] What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
- If you are bringing your own laptop, be sure that it is set up correctly.
[top] What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 20 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.